The HES 9700 Series is a heavy duty, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate Corbin Russwin SecureBolt™ and Yale SquareBolt® exit devices. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing. No cutting on the frame is required for installation. The HES 9700 is outdoor-rated, field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC.
The HES 9700 is designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing. This unique electric strike also complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC continuous duty
- Separate base and decorative cover for easy adjustments
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 2,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Five-year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
- 630 - Satin stainless steel
- 605 - Bright brass
- 606 - Satin brass
- 612 - Satin bronze
- 613 - Bronze toned
- 613E - Dark oxidized satin bronze
- 629 - Bright stainless steel