Cal-Royal 6660V series surface vertical rods are available UL fire rated and non-rated. The 6660V comes in multiple sizes. A variety of finishes to choose from. The Cal Royal 6660V is for use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded steel or stainless steel body with steel or stainless steel push pad and end caps. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru-bolted for additional security.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard. Optional 2 ¼” thick. 3 ¾"minimum stile width for single door application. 3 ½" minimum stile width for double door application. Lever, thumbpiece, and escutcheon trims available.
- Top & Bottom Chassis - Steel material for Panic and Fire Grade
- Cover - Aluminum, Zinc, or Stainless Steel material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire-rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel or Stainless Steel construction
- End Bracket - Steel material
- Hand - Easily field reversible.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless Steel material
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge extruded steel or stainless steel body and push pad
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices
- UL and ULC Listed - 6660V Series for Panic. F6660V Series for Fire Exit Hardware for all types of 8' x 8' double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- 6660V3684 36" x 84" door
- 6680V4896 48" x 96" door
- F6660V3684 36" x 84" door
- F6680V4896 48" x 96" door
- US32D - Brushed Stainless Steel
- ALUM - Painted Aluminum
- DURO - Painted Dark Bronze