What commercial door hardware is correct for your application .....
- What finish hinges should I have on my exterior door?
- What base metal do I need for my door hardware?
- What closer will fit on my door?
- What size overhead stop do I need?
- How long should my panic bar be?
- What manufacturer makes the most affordable lockset?
- What fasteners are best suited to my situation?
- Conventional or Continuous hinges?
- How high of a threshold is suitable on my accessible opening?
- What's the best way to mount my door closer - Regular, top jamb or parallel arm?
- What hand is my commercial door opening?
Proper application of door hardware is a breeze with AllThingsDoor.com. Whether its Schlage, Sargent, LCN, Norton, Yale, Von Duprin, Cal-Royal, Hager, Pemko, National Guard Products, Design Hardware, Dorma or virtually any other brand it doesn't matter to us. AllThingsDoor.com has knowledge of and access to nearly every major commercial door hardware brand.
After you place an order for hardware application we will contact you to discuss the details of your situation. Please be sure when you order to include your phone number and a working email address. Once we have all the necessary information AllThingsDoor.com will provide you with a solution.