The economical, multi-function Securitron Relay Logic Pack RLP logic circuit can be used as a DPDT latching alarm relay, or the Securitron Relay Logic Pack RLP can provide a relay for two-door interlocks (mantrap), or the Securitron Relay Logic Pack RLP can initiate a brief signal delay to eliminate timing problems among multiple monitoring points on a door under access control.
- The Securitron Relay Logic Pack provides additional relay to access control systems requiring N/O or N/C dry status signals
- Provides a brief delay to harmonize door state reporting from multiple detection points
- Can create a relay interlock circuit
- Use with locks to create an interlocked trap entry
- Provides DPDT relay with1A contacts
- Provides time delay of door operator when electric lock is used
- Max Draw:30 mA at 12 VDC or 15 mA at 24 VDC Max