Rixson 994M Wall mounted adjustable armature with concealed wiring electromagnetic door holder / release. is designed for virtually any remote door release application, electromagnetic door holders/releases primarily hold fire doors open until released by an alarm or smoke detector - must be used in conjunction with a closing device. A great hands free option to help control the spread of disease
- Fire/smoke barrier doors • Door releases when tripped by an alarm or smoke detector
- Private offices • Door releases when triggered by a remote switch
- Comes with a wall portion and a door portion (armature)
- Circuit normally closed
- Door portions have screws and plates to accommodate surface and concealed mounting
- Compliant with ANSI/BHMA A156.15 Standards.
- UL/ULC listed
- Listed by California State Fire Marshall
-Total projection: 3-3/4" (95mm)
-Adjustable armature rotation up and down, back and forth for better alignment.
- Cannot be use with 900 base or spacers.
- Can be used without adjustment piece making it a model 997
- Mounting requirements: 2" x 4" x 2-1/2" (51 x 102 x 64mm) outlet box
- Wall must be properly reinforced and outlet box adequately fastened
-Triple voltage 120VAC, 24VAC/DC, 12VDC
689 - Sprayed Aluminum
690 - Sprayed Dark Bronze