Rixson 9-326 Size 3 #9 Series Checkmate Heavy Duty Holder SURFACE Mounted. Checkmate overhead heavy duty holder are used to extend the life of the door, frame and any door closing devices. They are ideal for installations prone to strong winds, high traffic or abuse, and when used with a floor closer, they provide absolute control at the top and bottom of the door.
• Interior or exterior doors
• Doors are single acting
• Slide track design
• Recommended for high traffic, heavy abuse installations
• Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5-7° compression before deadstop
• On/off knob on hold open models
• Hold open function
• Complete screw packet with thru-bolts for door, wood and machine screws for frame
• Torx® screws optional for security applications
• Durable slider cam and shock block
• 110° maximum opening
• 1-3/4" minimum door thickness
• 1-3/16" square channel
• For pull side mounting or flush mounting on push side or for rabbeted push side use angle jamb bracket adapter 5458-LH or 5459-RH - sold separately
• May not work if hanging door by means other than standard butts or offset pivots
For use with the following sized doors:
If hung on butt hinges or offset pivots: 33-1/16" - 38"
If hung on center pivots: 36-1/16" - 41"
630 - Brushed Stainless Steel
613 - Oil Rubbed Bronze