Rixson 2-346 Size 3 #2 Series Checkmate Standard Duty Adjustable Hold Open Stop Combo Concealed. Checkmate overhead holder stop combos are used to extend the life of the door, frame and any door closing devices. They are ideal for installations prone to strong winds, high traffic or abuse, and when used with a floor closer, they provide absolute control at the top and bottom of the door.
• Stndard duty, adjustable
• Interior doors
• Doors may be single or double acting
• Slide track design
• Recommended for moderate traffic, medium weight doors
• Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5 -7° compression before dead stop
• Surface on/off knob on hold open models
• Hold open function w/ stop function
• Complete screw packet for installation in wood and machine screws for door and frame.
• ANSI/BHMA A156.8, Grade 1 Certified (Hold Open, Stop Models)
• Durable slider cam and shock block
• 110° maximum opening
• 1-3/4" minimum door thickness, for thicker doors
• 1-3/16" square channel
• Stop function UL listed for fire door assemblies
• May not work if hanging door by means other than standard butts or offset pivots
For use with the following sized doors:
If hung on butt hinges or offset pivots: 30-1/16" - 36"
If hung on center pivots: 36-1/16" - 38-1/2"
630 - Brushed Stainless Steel
613 - Oil Rubbed Bronze