National Guard Products NGP H612 Brush Commercial Door Sweep. #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished standard. Screw holes are slotted for adjustment.
Gray brush with anodized and mill aluminum and black brush with gold and DKB.
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic polymer: Polyamide
- Excellent abrasion resistance, flexibility and memory
- Moisture resistant
- Retains insecticides well
- Temperature range -70°F to 425°F
- Door Sweep application is Category H Smoke & Draft Control
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Not effective against water penetration
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- A - Anodized Aluminum H612A
- B - Gold H612B
- DKB - Dark Bronze H612DKB
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Door Sweep Application only. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.