National Guard Products NGP B606 Brush Commercial Door Sweep. #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished standard. Screw holes are slotted for adjustment.
Gray brush with anodized and mill aluminum and black brush with gold and DKB.
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic polymer: Polyamide
- Excellent abrasion resistance, flexibility and memory
- Moisture resistant
- Retains insecticides well
- Temperature range -70°F to 425°F
- BHMA certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold, air infiltration and smoke infiltration in most common profiles as indicated by BHMA Certified symbol
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Not effective against water penetration
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- A - Anodized Aluminum B606A
- B - Gold B606B
- DKB - Dark Bronze B606DKB
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.