Anodized Aluminum Extended Door Shoe with Thermoplastic Insert. National Guard Products NGP 99T6 Thermoplastic Extended Door Shoe with Soft Vinyl Fins
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Thermoplastic polymer: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) formulated with an environmentally friendly Bio-based plasticizer
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range 0°F to 140°F
- Oxidative degradation from age and exposure to cold, heat and UV causes hardening, loss of memory and resilience, cracking, crazing and discoloration
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel SMS furnished
- Thermoplastic seal with rigid base and soft vinyl fins is dark brown
Available with End Caps "EC" to produce a more finished appearance
- A - Clear Anodized Aluminum
- DKB - Dark Bronze
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.