National Guard Products NGP 9990 NGP-Edge Intumescent Door Cap. Gap Solution for Excessive Fire Door Top Clearance — 90 Minute. UL Certified Solution for Fire doors with Excessive Door Top Clearances up to 1/2"
- Product consists of: #304 Brushed Stainless Steel Flat Plate - pull side
- #304 Brushed Stainless Steel Intumescent Cap - push side
- #304 Brushed Stainless Steel End Caps
- 90 minute rated UL10B and UL10C wood or hollow metal fire doors
- Certified for use on doors with Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices or Automatic Flush Bolts, refer to Installation Instructions
- No need to move hardware at the top of the door
- Works on doors with Parallel arm closers
- #6 x 3/4" Stainless Steel SMS furnished
- End caps furnished standard
- Brushed stainless steel
- Patent Pending
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive door top clearances measuring up to 1/2".
POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive door top clearances measuring up to 1/2".