National Guard Products NGP 675 concealed fastener nylon brush commercial door Sweep.
Gray brush with anodized aluminum and black brush with gold and DKB.
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic polymer: Polyamide
- Excellent abrasion resistance, flexibility and memory
- Moisture resistant
- Retains insecticides well
- Temperature range -70°F to 425°F
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Not effective against water penetration
- Snap-on cover conceals screw heads for clean appearance
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- A - Anodized Aluminum 675A
- B - Gold 675B
- DKB - Dark Bronze 675DKB
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.