National Guard Products NGP 513HD Heavy Duty 5" Threshold. ADA Compliant Heavy Duty Aluminum Threshold. 5" wide 1/4" rise.
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- 5" wide x 1/4" tall
- Fluted top
- Recommended for delivery/storage doorways where heavier loads travel
- For use where forklift or vehicular traffic occurs
- Typical wall thickness: .244"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs./ft.
- #10 x 1-1/2" FH zinc plated wood screws included. Dark bronze supplied with DKB thresholds
Available with Slip Resistant Finish "SIA" - Slick It Ain't Abrasive Slip Resistant Non-Skid Finish
- Mill Aluminum
- DKB - Dark Bronze
ADA COMPLIANT. Barrier Free Thresholds meet the requirements of the ADA Standard for Accessible Design and ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 Heavy Duty 10,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.