National Guard Products NGP 5075 Self Adhesive TPE Triple Fin Smoke Seal.
- Self-Adhesive Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Good abrasion resistance
- Moisture resistant
- BHMA certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold, air infiltration and energy performance
- Rigid base with flexible elastomeric fins
- Flame resistant
- Temperature range -60°F to 275°F
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Modified acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive protected by release liner
- Provides high initial adhesion and long term holding power for permanent mounting in exterior or interior locations
- Resistant to aging, weathering, UV radiation, water, detergent, alcohol and the influence of chemicals
- End use temperature range of adhesive, long term exposure -30°F up to 250°F
- Shelf life of adhesive prior to installation is one year when stored at 75°F and 50% relative humidity or less
- 1/2" wide x 3/8" tall
- B - Brown
- C - Charcoal
- CL - Clear
- W - White
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ACOUSTICAL TESTED to ASTM E90 Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions and Elements, and ASTM E2235 Standard Test Method for Determination of Decay Rates for use in Sound Insulation Test Methods. Refer to information on pages G4 and G5 of our Gasketing catalog for test result data.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.