National Guard Products NGP 106N Adjustable Perimeter Seal. Adjustment screws on 10" centers allow adjustment without repositioning mounting location. #6 stainless steel SMS furnished. Neoprene is black.
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer blend: Chloroprene and EPDM
- Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -20°F to 200°F
- Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and aging
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat and cold
- Adjustment screws on 10" centers allow adjustment without re-positioning mounting location
- #6 stainless steel SMS furnished
- Neoprene is black
Also available with silicone seals
- A - Anodized Aluminum 106NA
- DKB - Dark Bronze 106NDKB
- (1) 36“ piece & (2) 84” pieces for single doors
- (1) 48” piece & (2) 84” pieces for single doors
- (1) 72“ piece & (2) 84 “ pieces for pairs of doors
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.