Rw/PA - Tripacked for regular, top jamb and parallel arm installations
The 4040XP Series is LCN’s most durable surface-mounted heavy-duty closer, designed for the most demanding high-use-and-abuse applications. It meets ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards and ADA reduced opening force requirements. This closer is cUL listed and UL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open and boasts a 30-year limited warranty.
The 4040XP Series features include standard non-handed plastic cover, with optional plated finish available for cover, arm and fasteners. Materials include high-strength cast-iron cylinder, forged steel arm, double heat-treated steel pinion and full complement, low friction bearing for rugged reliability in high-traffic installations.
LCN peel-n-stick templates assure quick and accurate installation, and the patented LCN Green Dial takes the guesswork out of spring force adjustments.
- Available Finishes:
- 689 - Painted Aluminum
- 695 - Painted Dark Bronze
- 696 - Painted Bright Brass
- 691 - Painted Light Bronze
- 690 - Painted Statuary Bronze
- 693 - Painted Black
- Cast iron cylinder with full-complement bearing
- 1 1/2" diameter piston
- Double heat treated pinion journal
Quality and durability
- All-weather Liquid X fluid
- LCN patented Green Dial spring force indicator
- 30-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Peel-n-stick template and snap-on cover
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-6
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0"
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- 4040XP may be used with all 4040 accessories
- Non-handed, non-sized, delayed action and accessibility options available
The 4040XP x Rw/PA mounts hinge pull side, push side top jamb and push side parallel arm