The HES 8000 electric strike body for latchbolt locks is a compact, high-performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
The HES 8000 electric strike body is designed for easy installation with no cutting on the frame required. The HES 8000 has a concealed design, vertical adjustability and works with cylindrical locksets with a 5/8" throw latchbolt.
The HES 8000 electric strike body is available in 630 stainless steel finish.
Faceplates for a wide range of options available and sold separately
Faceplates available in various finishes sold separately.
LBM - Latchbolt Monitor
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only