The HES 7000C Complete Pac for Latchbolt Lock Electric Strike is specially designed to address pre-loaded doors, and with in-frame horizontal adjustability it works with cylindrical latchbolts up to 5/8" throw and rim exit devices up to a 3/4" throw.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of a HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 7000C includes a 7000 strike body, the 791 faceplate an ANSI 4-7/8" strike plate and the 792 faceplate for a 7-5/16" strike plate.
- 791 (4-7/8" x 1-1/4") For use with Cylindrical locksets up to 5/8" throw. ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09322, #E09323
- 792 (7-15/16" x 1-7/16") For use with cylindrical locksets up to 5/8" throw. ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09322, #E09323
- Faceplates available in various finishes sold separately. 7000 body only is available and sold separately.
- Additional faceplates for a wider range of options available and sold separately
- The HES 7000C is available in 630 stainless steel finish.
- LBM - Latchbolt Monitor
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs (791 and 792 options)
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs (791 and 792 options)
- Static strength 1,000 lbs
- Dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1 million cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Accommodates preload (up to 15 lbs: fail secure only)
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Strike body depth 1-11/16" [42.9mm]
- Plug-in connector