The HES 7000 Electric Strike Body for Latchbolt Lock Electric Strike is specially designed to address pre-loaded doors, and with in-frame horizontal adjustability it works with cylindrical latchbolts up to 5/8" throw and rim exit devices up to a 3/4" throw.
Faceplates available in various finishes sold separately.
Faceplates for a wide range of options available and sold separately
The HES 7000 electric strike body is available in 630 stainless steel finish.
LBM - Latchbolt Monitor
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs (791 and 792 options)
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs (791 and 792 options)
- Static strength 1,000 lbs
- Dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1 million cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Accommodates preload (up to 15 lbs: fail secure only)
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Strike body depth 1-11/16" [42.9mm]
- Plug-in connector