The 5200C has in-frame horizontal adjustability for easy installation. The 5200C works with cylindrical locksets up to a 3/4" throw latchbolt and includes in-frame adjustability and dual voltage.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of an HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 5200C includes a 5200 strike body, the 501 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs and the 501A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
The 5200 series electric strike features an in-frame horizontal adjustable design to simplify the installation process. This features allows the installer to easily adjust the electric strike opening to accommodate the horizontal position of the latchbolt after the strike has been installed. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to a 3/4" throw. The 5200 Complete Pac pairs the strike body with the faceplates and mounting hardware all in one simple convenient package.
- 501 (4-7/8" x 1-1/4", square corners & flat faceplate) For use with cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs. ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09321, #E09322, #E09323
- 501A (4-7/8" x 1-1/4", radius corners & flat faceplate) For use with cylindrical locksets. Includes universal mounting tabs. Aluminum frames. ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09321, #E09322, #E09323
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 5/8" - 3/4" latchbolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
- 630 - Satin stainless steel