The 4500C series electric strike is designed for installation in 2" UL 10C fire-rated frames with 1/2" drywall penetration. The 4500C features a low profile 1-3/8" depth, heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 4500C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of an HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 4500C includes a 4500 strike body and two interchangeable faceplates to accommodate most cylindrical and mortise latchbolts (without deadbolts).
The HES 4500C is a complete one box solution
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed
- UL 294 listed
- UL 10C fire rated, 3-hour (fail secure only)
- CAN/ULC-S104 fire door conformant
- NFPA-252 fire door compliant
- ASTM-E152 fire door compliant
- California Fire Marshal listed
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4" latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Five year limited manufacturers warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
- 630 - Satin stainless steel
Note: Relocation of the strike prep may be required for Schlage L Series and Yale 8700 mortise locks.