The 608 & 628 Series switch bollards are designed to provide a free standing self-contained door activation device that can be installed at any location.
- 608 has a switch at the top only
- The 628 features a second switch with a centerline 7.5” above the floor in compliance with the 2007 California Building Code.
Attractive yet built to withstand the toughest conditions, the 608 & 628 Series bollards are made of 5″ square tubular steel with 1/8″ thick walls. The durable LongLife™ finish protects against rust and consists of two coats: a zinc rich base coat on all surfaces and an industrial grade exterior powder coat finish. The integral plastic cap allows superior wireless signal range.
SWITCHES SOLD SEPARATELY
- Design choices:
- Blank bollard - no cutout preps
- J - assembly with cutout for you to add your own switch - prepped with a 2-gang cutout 2-7/8" x 3-1/4"
- R - assembly with recessed switch cutout for you to add your own switch - prepped with a recessed switch cutout and mounting bracket 5" x 5" cutout
- RR - assembly with 2 recessed switch cutout for you to add your own switch - prepped with a recessed switch cutout and mounting bracket 5" x 5" cutout
- Bollard Mounting Options:
- U - standard steel u shaped mounting shoe for concealed mounting
- SEO - surface external option features a mounting plate welded to the bottom of the bollard to provide increased stability and easier installation
- IGM - In ground mouting featues u shaped mouting shoe with 16" flange that extends into the ground making the entire assembly 58"
- Recessed switch mounting for added weather protection
- 5″ square steel 1/8″ wall thickness
- Formed plastic cap
- Durable longlife™ powder coated finish:
- G - Gray
- DB - Dark bronze
- WH - White
- BL - Black