The Command Access MLRK1-VD22 is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Von Duprin 22 series device to an electrified latch pullback device. The retrofit kit will maintain all UL listings on the device.
The Command Access MLRK1-VD22 is a cost-effective and straightforward way to upgrade your Von Duprin 22 series device to motor-driven latch retraction in the field. UL Listed + 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- REX included
- PATENT PENDING PUSH TO SET (PTS) TECHNOLOGY
- INCREDIBLY EASY TO INSTALL
- LOW ENERGY MOTOR DRIVE
- UL LISTED VOLTAGE RANGE – 24 TO 28 VDC
- SYSTEM PROTECTION – UNIT SHUTDOWN WHEN VOLTAGE EXCEEDS 28VDC
- STANDARD - AVERAGE CURRENT PEAK: 900MA
- AVERAGE CURRENT HOLD: 215MA
- PTS ADJUSTMENT – APPROX. 1/4”
- Next Generation MM5 Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues
- “PTS”: 2 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment. Simplified further with a push button to engage programming & shorter program sequence.
- Standard Torque Mode: Now capable of pulling all types of devices, even the difficult tall Vertical Rods doors!
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty - Auto re-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire - Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet as the access control pane
- Request to Exit (REX) - Built-in Request to Exit Standard