The Command Access MLRK1-VD is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Von Duprin 33/35 or 98/99 series device to an electrified latch pullback device. The retrofit kit will maintain all UL listings on the device and for peace of mind is backed by a 3-year no hassle warranty directly from Command Access Technologies!
The Command Access MLRK1-VD is a cost-effective and straightforward way to upgrade your Von Duprin 33/35 & 98/99 series device to motor-driven latch retraction in the field. UL Listed + 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Equal to Von Duprin QEL, ACSI 1550K-MVD, SDC LR100-VDK
Previous model number VLP-UL-M-KIT
- REX included
- WORKS ON ALL VON DUPRIN 99/98 & 35/33 SERIES DEVICES
- FAST, QUITE, SMOOTH & STRONG!
- INCLUDES BUILT-IN REQUEST TO EXIT ON BOARD
- PATENT PENDING PUSH TO SET (PTS) TECHNOLOGY
- UL LISTED
- VOLTAGE RANGE – 24 TO 28 VDC
- SYSTEM PROTECTION – UNIT SHUTDOWN WHEN VOLTAGE EXCEEDS 28VDC
- STANDARD - AVERAGE CURRENT PEAK: 900MA
- AVERAGE CURRENT HOLD: 215MA
- PTS ADJUSTMENT – APPROX. 1/4”
- Next Generation MM5 Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues
- “PTS”: 2 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment. Simplified further with a push button to engage programming & shorter program sequence.
- Standard Torque Mode: Now capable of pulling all types of devices, even the difficult tall Vertical Rods doors!
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty - Auto re-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire - Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet as the access control panel