The Command Access MLRK1-MRK is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Marks M9900 series 36" device to an electrified latch retraction pullback device. The Command Access MLRK1-MRK is a cost-effective and straightforward way to upgrade your Marks M9900 series device to motor-driven latch retraction in the field. UL Listed + 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
The Command Access MLRK1-MRK retrofit kit will maintain all UL listings on the device. The new unit easily attaches to the back of the dogging post & is secured with in a matter of minutes. The only hole you’ll need to drill is for the wire raceway. Push to set technology allows for a smooth post-installation adjustment of the latch/latches.
The Command Access MLRK1-MRK features an updated MM4S module with 2 different energy consumption settings from energy conscious to high torque to get the tough jobs done!
Old part number MLP-UL-M-KIT
Equal to Marks ER, SDC LR100-MDK
- Push to Set (PTS)Technology
- Fast, Quiet, Smooth & Strong
- Works on Marks M9900 series
- Optional integrated Request to Exit switch
- UL Listed
- 3 Year Manufacturers No-Hassle Warranty
• Voltage range – 24VDC +/- 10%
• System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28VDC
• Standard - Average Current Peak: 900 mA, Average Current Hold: 215mA
• High Torque - Average Current Peak: 2A, Average Current Hold: 250mA
• PTS adjustment – approx. 1/4”
- Next Generation MM4S Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues
- “PTS”: 5 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty - Auto re-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position
- Low Current Draw - Field switchable to “High Torque” mode
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire - Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet as the access control panel
- 6” cable with robust quick Molex connector for MM Module + 6’ cable power cable to easily connect to incoming power supply lead
• Optional Request-to-exit: REX