The Command Access MLRK1-JAC12 is a cost-effective and straightforward way to upgrade your Jackson 1285 and 1295 series device to motor-driven latch retraction in the field. UL Listed + 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
The Command Access MLRK1-JAC12 is a high quality, cost effective method of converting a Jackson 1285 and 1295 series device to an electrified latch pullback exit device. The next generation electromechanical drive offers superior performance to its predecessor. It utilizes a patent pending custom ball screw assembly and Command Access Technologies designed custom stepper motor to provide remarkably efficient and reliable results. Since our kit retracts the push pad, the device can be electrically dogged allowing the device to remain in a push/pull state, for as long as is desired. Patent Pending Push to Start (PTS)Technology allows for an easy post-installation adjustment of the latch/latches. Last but not least, features an updated MM4 module with 2 different torque settings from energy conscious to high torque to get the tough jobs done!
Old model PD15-UL-M-KIT
- REX request to exit option available
- Voltage range – 24 to 28 VDC
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28VDC
- Standard - Average Current Peak: 1.3A, Average Current Hold: 170mA
- High Torque - Average Current Peak: 2A, Average Current Hold: 250mA
- PTS adjustment – approx. 1/4”
- MM4 Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues
- “PTS”: 5 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty - Auto re-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire - Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet as the access control panel
- Low Current Draw - Field switchable to a “Low Current” or “High Torque” mode