The Command Access MLRK1-FAL25 is a cost-effective and straightforward way to upgrade your Falcon 24 or 25 series device to motor-driven latch retraction in the field. UL Listed + 3 Year Warranty. Includes REX request to exit
The Command Access MLRK1-FAL25 is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Falcon 24 and 25 series device to an electrified latch pullback device. The easy-to-install motor driven kit installs in a matter of seconds with no drilling or screws required, a true “drop-in” kit!
PTS allows for an easy post-installation adjustment of the latch/ latches.
A built-in REX switch is standard on all units! Last but not least, features an updated MM4S module with 2 different energy consumption settings from energy conscious to high torque to get the tough jobs done!
Equal to Falcon MELK, ACSI 1500K-MDF, SDC LD100-FRK
- “PTS” Push to set technology
- Easy installation
- Fast, quiet, smooth
- True Electronic Dogging - Full push pad retraction
- UL Listed
- Voltage range – 24 to 28 VDC
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28VDC
- Standard - Average Current Peak: 900mA, Average Current Hold: 215mA
- High Torque - Average Current Peak: 2A, Average Current Hold: 250mA
- PTS adjustment – approx. 1/4”
- MM4S Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire - Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet as the access control panel
- “PTS”: 5 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty - Auto re-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position