The Command Access MLRK1-DOR is a cost-effective and straightforward way to upgrade your Dorma 9000 series device to motor-driven latch retraction in the field. UL Listed + 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
The Command Access MLRK1-DOR is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Dorma series 9000 series device to an electrified latch pullback device, while maintaining the UL listing. Our easy-to-install motordriven kit installs in moments. It is equipped with PTS technology allowing for an easy post installation adjustment of the latch/latches. Last but not least, it features an updated motor module with 2 different energy consumption settings from energy conscious to high torque to get the tough jobs done!
Old part number DLP-UL-M-KIT
Equal to Dorma MLR, ACSI 1550K-MDD, SDI LR100-DAK
- Voltage range – 24 +/- 10%
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28VDC
- Standard - Average Current Peak: 900 mA, Average Current Hold: 215mA
- High Torque - Average Current Peak: 2A, High Average Current Hold: 250mA
- PTS adjustment – approx. 1/4”
- MM4S Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues
- “PTS”: 5 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty - Auto re-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position
- UL listed
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire - Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet as the access control panel