The MLRK1-ARW is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Arrow 1000 series device to an electrified latch pullback device while maintaining the UL listing. Easy-to-install motor-driven kit installs in moments. It is equipped with PTS technology allowing for an easy post-installation adjustment of the latch/latches. Last but not least, it features an updated MM4S module with 2 different energy consumption settings from energy conscious to high torque to get the tough jobs done!
The MLRK1-ARW is a cost-effective and straightforward way to upgrade your Arrow 1000 series device to motor-driven latch retraction in the field. UL Listed + 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Voltage range – 24 to 28 VDC
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28VDC
- Standard - Average Current Peak: 900A, Average Current Hold: 215mA
- High Torque - Average Current Peak: 2A, Average Current Hold: 250mA
- PTS adjustment – approx. 1/4”
- 300' wire run with 18ga wire