The Command Access MLRK1-AR (old part number ARLP88-KIT) is a incredibly easy field installable solenoid latch retraction kit for Adams Rite 82/84/86/88 series exit devices. The only hole you’ll need to drill is the raceway! It’s an ideal solution for latch retraction on a device where cost is a concern. Equal to Adams Rite part SE. Motor driven.
The MLRK1-AR (ARLP-UL-M-KIT) is a robust, ground breaking field installable motorized latch retraction kit for Adams Rite 8000 series exit devices. It utilizes a custom ball screw assembly and CAT designed custom stepper motor to maximize the pulling force in a package small enough to fit inside all Adams Rite 82/84/86/88 devices with no clearance issues.. The only hole you’ll need to drill is the raceway! It utilizes our PTS “Push to Set” technology making post-installation adjustments incredibly easy. This next generation offers an optional REX integrated into the kit & an overall simplified installation!
- Solenoid Latch Pullback - Audible retraction
- High-Performance quality solenoids designed for demanding applications
- Extended duration latch pullback capability for “continuously on” conditions
- Low Current Draw
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire - Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet as the access control panel
- 5’ cable with Quick Connect for solenoid to easily connect to power supply lead
- Input Voltage:24VAV/DC or 12VAC/DC+/- 10%
- Works on all Adams Rite 82/84/86/88 series
- Easy installation
- Cost-effective latch retraction
Available REX (request to exit)