Cal-Royal TUBESC9830 Passage Function Escutcheon Exit Device Trim. Passage, always operable and free ANSI FUNCTION (14)
For use with Cal-Royal 9800 series exit devices: both rim and surface vertical rod & both non-rated and fire rated
- Rigid, non clutch mechanism.
- Double heavy duty spring support to prevent sagging and enhance operation. •
- Hardened steel heavy duty tailpiece.
- Grade 1
- Thru-bolted design.
- Non-handed design. Easily field reversible
- For fire and non-fire rated rim and vertical rod exit devices
- DOOR THICKNESS Standard 1 ¾”
- ESCUTCHEON DIMENSIONS 2 ¾” width X 10 ¼” length.
- Fits and covers 2 ⅛” 161 cutout
- Passage, always operable and free ANSI FUNCTION (14)
- US3 - Bright Brass
- US4 - Dull Brass
- US10 - Dull Bronze
- US10B - Oil Rubbed Bronze
- US26D - Brush Chrome