Cal-Royal RLESC6640 is an escutcheon trim for use with Cal Royal 6600 series exit devices. The Cal-Royal RLESC6640 is a dummy function. ANSI Function (02). Their are various finishes available for the Cal Royal RLESC6640.
- Non-Ferrous Alloy Material
- Clutch Mechanism
- Double Heavy Duty Spring Support to prevent sagging and enhance operation
- Grade 1
- Thru-Bolted design
- Non-Handed design - Easily field reversible
- Hardened Steel Heavy Duty Spindle.
- For door thicknesses of 1-3/4" - 2"
- Dummy function - ANSI 02 function
- ANSI Function 02
- Fits and covers 2-1/8" bore 161
- 26D - Dull/Brushed Chrome
- ALUM - Painted Aluminum
- DURO - Painted Dark Bronze