Cal-Royal RLESC6630 is an escutcheon trim for use with Cal Royal 6600 series exit devices. The Cal-Royal RLESC6630 is passage function - always unlocked. ANSI Function (14). It is not lockable - it is always free and operable. Various finishes are available for the Cal-Royal RLESC6630 passage function trim.
- Non-Ferrous Alloy Material
- Clutch Mechanism
- Double Heavy Duty Spring Support to prevent sagging and enhance operation
- Grade 1
- Thru-Bolted design
- Non-Handed design - Easily field reversible
- Hardened Steel Heavy Duty Spindle.
- For door thicknesses of 1-3/4" - 2"
- Passage function - lever is always free and operable
- ANSI Function 14
- Fits and covers 2-1/8" bore 161
- 26D - Dull/Brushed Chrome
- ALUM - Painted Aluminum
- DURO - Painted Dark Bronze