Cal-Royal MR7700 series mortise mechanical exit device UL fire rated and non-rated grade 1 push bar style. The Cal Royal MR7700 is for use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement. ANSI A156.3 heavy duty. Cal-Royal MR7700 are available in multiple finishes. Various lengths of the MR7700 are available. Entrance and storeroom functions to choose from.
- Cylinder dogging kit available
- Alarm kits available
- Optional open back strike available
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze, or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations. (ADA products only)
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Handed and Non-Reversible.
- For Doors - Wood or Metal. 1 ¾” minimum thickness. 4 ½” minimum stile width
- Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy
- Chassis Cover - Non-Ferrous plated material
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws.
- End Cap - Brass, Bronze, or Stainless Steel construction
- Hand - Handed. Non-Reversible.
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1
- Strike - Standard ANSI Strike
- Dogging Feature - Cylinder dogging available for non-rated applications
- UL and ULC Listed - FMR7700 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 8’ double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- 32D - Brushed Stainless Steel (26D with 32D push pad)
- 10B - Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Entrance (Classroom) MR7700
- Storeroom (Nite Latch) MR7705