Cal-Royal HDTSESC-30 Passage Function Heavy Duty Escutcheon Exit Device Trim. HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL CLUTCH LEVER ESCUTCHEON TRIM. For use in High Frequency Abusive Situation such as Schools, Hospitals, Industrial / Institutional. Trim always operable and free ANSI Function (14). Passage function - can not be locked. Stainless steel.
For use with Cal-Royal 7700 and 9800 series exit devices: both rim and surface vertical rod & both non-rated and fire rated
- Clutch mechanism
- Double heavy duty spring support to prevent sagging and enhance operation
- Grade 1
- Thru-bolted design.
- Non-handed design. Easily field reversible
- All Stainless Steel heavy duty tailpiece.
- For fire and non-fire rated rim and vertical rod exit devices
- DOOR THICKNESS Standard 1 ¾” to 2”
- ESCUTCHEON DIMENSIONS 2 5 /8” width X 10 5 /8” length.
- Fits and covers 2 ⅛” 161 cutout
- Trim always operable and free ANSI Function (14)
Available in 32D brushed stainless steel