Cal-Royal HDTSESC-00 Entrance Function Heavy Duty Escutcheon Exit Device Trim. HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL CLUTCH LEVER ESCUTCHEON TRIM. For use in High Frequency Abusive Situation such as Schools, Hospitals, Industrial / Institutional. Clutch Entrance, key locks or unlocks escutcheon trim. ANSI Function (08). Operates as classroom function
For use with Cal-Royal 7700 and 9800 series exit devices: both rim and surface vertical rod & both non-rated and fire rated
- Clutch mechanism
- Double heavy duty spring support to prevent sagging and enhance operation
- Grade 1
- Thru-bolted design.
- Non-handed design. Easily field reversible
- All Stainless Steel heavy duty tailpiece.
- For fire and non-fire rated rim and vertical rod exit devices
- DOOR THICKNESS Standard 1 ¾” to 2”
- ESCUTCHEON DIMENSIONS 2 5 /8” width X 10 5 /8” length.
- Fits and covers 2 ⅛” 161 cutout
- Clutch Entrance, key locks or unlocks escutcheon trim. ANSI Function (08) Operates as classroom function
- Schlage Classic “C” - Standard
- IC - SFIC Small format interchangeable core less core (Best, Arrow) - core by others
- ICSC - Schlage FULL SIZE interchangeable core - core by others
Available in 32D brushed stainless steel