Cal-Royal HDRLESC-40 Dummy Function Heavy Duty Escutcheon Exit Device Trim. HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL CLUTCH LEVER ESCUTCHEON TRIM. For use in High Frequency Abusive Situation such as Schools, Hospitals, Industrial / Institutional. Dummy Escutcheon trim ANSI Function (02). Does not function - dummy is for appearance only
For use with Cal-Royal 7700 and 9800 series exit devices: both rim and surface vertical rod & both non-rated and fire rated
- Clutch mechanism
- Double heavy duty spring support to prevent sagging and enhance operation
- Grade 1
- Thru-bolted design.
- Non-handed design. Easily field reversible
- All Stainless Steel heavy duty tailpiece.
- For fire and non-fire rated rim and vertical rod exit devices
- DOOR THICKNESS Standard 1 ¾” to 2”
- ESCUTCHEON DIMENSIONS 2 5 /8” width X 10 5 /8” length.
- Fits and covers 2 ⅛” 161 cutout
- Dummy Escutcheon trim ANSI Function (02)
Available in 32D brushed stainless steel