Cal-Royal Genesys with GN lever design key in lever cylinder US4 Satin Brass finish. Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 1 requirements, GRADE 1. Heavy Duty Cylindrical Leversets. Clutch Mechanism Fixed thru Bolt Installation. 6 pin solid brass Schlage Classic “C” keyway standard. Random keyed
Available with Interchangeable Core for BEST, FALCON & ARROW. Available Full Size Interchangeable Core for SCHLAGE, CORBIN / RUSSWIN, SARGENT and YALE
- Full length 4 ¾” lever handle with ⅜” return on GN and SPA Design. Rose diameter 3 ½”. Key removable outside lever for fast re-keying. Non-handed levers. Concealed mounting screws.
- CLUTCH Free turning handle in the lock position without retracting the latch, to deter breaking of handle.
- APPLICATIONS For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES 1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness.
- ANSI STANDARDS Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 1 requirements.
- LATCH FACEPLATE Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset.
- STRIKES ASA 1 ¼” x 4 ⅞” standard.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS 6 pin solid brass Schlage Classic “C” keyway standard.
- TRIM Thru-bolted assembly through door with separate spring cage for each lever.
- HOUSING Cold Rolled Steel and Zinc Dichromate finish for rust resistance with precision cast steel retractor. 2 ⅛” diameter bore.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC) Small Format Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Also available with SCHLAGE, CORBIN / RUSSWIN, SARGENT and YALE large format cylinders. For Schlage, Corbin / Russwin, Sargent and Yale format specifications, refer to next page.
- LATCH BOLT 2 ¾” backset standard, brass with ½” throw. GND750 deadlatch reversible for flat and beveled door. ¾” throw anti-friction deadlatch for pair of fire doors.
- CGN00 - Entrance F109
- CGN01 - Entrance - Push Button Lock F82
- GN02 - Store Lock NON CLUTCH F91
- CGN03 - Classroom F84
- CGN04 - Communicating - Keyed double cylinder F80
- CGN05 - Storeroom F86
- CGN06 - Vestibule F88
- CGN07 - Classroom Intruder F110
- GN101 - Dormitory NON CLUTCH F90
- CGN09 - Institution - Keyed double cylinder F87
- CGN20 - Privacy F76
- HCGN20 - Hospital Privacy
- GN30 - Passage F75
- GN50 - Exit F89
- GN40 - Single Dummy Lever