Cal-Royal ESC7740 Dummy Function Escutcheon Exit Device Trim. Dummy Escutcheon trim ANSI FUNCTION (02) - does not function
For use with Cal-Royal 7700 series exit devices: both rim and surface vertical rod & both non-rated and fire rated
- Rigid, non clutch mechanism.
- Double heavy duty spring support to prevent sagging and enhance operation. •
- Hardened steel heavy duty tailpiece.
- Grade 1
- Thru-bolted design.
- Non-handed design. Easily field reversible
- For fire and non-fire rated rim and vertical rod exit devices
- DOOR THICKNESS Standard 1 ¾”
- ESCUTCHEON DIMENSIONS 2 ¾” width X 10 ¼” length. Lever length: 4 3/4”
- Fits and covers 2 ⅛” 161 cutout
- Dummy Escutcheon trim ANSI FUNCTION (02) - does not function
- US26D - Brush Chrome
- US10B - Oil Rubbed Bronze
- US3 - Bright Brass