Cal-Royal ES1855 Heavy Duty Electric Strike. The Cal-Royal ES1855 electric strike is non-handed. The ES1855 can be used with both cylindrical and mortise locksets.
- Voltage: Dual 12/24VDC
- Current Draw: 300mA @ 12VDC, 150mA @ 24VDC
- Latch Throw: 1"(25mm)
- Mount: Mortise
- Body Construction: Stainless Steel
- Designed for use with Heavy Duty Cylindrical or Mortise Locksets with or without deadbolt
- Accommodates deadbolts up to 1"
- Sliding keeper shim design for up to 1/8" adjustment for misaligned frames
- Non-Handed, fits Right or Left Handed Doors
- Field Reversible for Fail Safe or Fail Secure Operation
- Static Strength: 1000 lbs (454 kg)
- Dynamic Strength: 33 ft-lbs
- Endurance Rating: 250,000 Cycles (UL Tested), & 1,000,000 Cycles (Factory Tested)
- Optional Latch Monitor LBM185 (for ES1855-M) indicates when door is latched. It can be mounted in the strike cavity to correspond to latch positon.
- 5 faceplates
- ESFP-318 (faceplate for deadbolt latch)
- ESFP-278 (faceplate for deadbolt latch)
- ESFP-134 (faceplate for latchbolt)
- ESFP-156 (faceplate for latchbolt)
- ESFP-112 (faceplate for latchbolt)
- Trim Plate also included
- Stick-On Template for easier installation
- ES1855 x US32D - Stainless Steel
- ES1855 x US1 - Black
- ES1855-M x US32D - Latchbolt Monitoring Stainless Steel
- ES1855-M x US1 - Latchbolt Monitoring Black
Latch Monitor LBM185 is for use with the Cal-Royal ES1855 and indicates when the door is latched. The LBM185 can be mounted in the strike cavity to correspond to latch position.
The Cal Royal LBM185 indicates when the door is latched.
Equal to: RCI F2164 2364, Camden CX-ED1579L, ROFU 2435, Trine 4100, Adams Rite 7200, Von Duprin 6400, HES 4500 1006