Cal-Royal ALBR7760V ADA Series Surface Vertical Rod Less Bottom Rod Mechanical Exit Device UL Fire Rated and Non-Rated Grade 1 Push Bar Style. SURFACE VERTICAL ROD TYPE EXIT DEVICE LESS BOTTOM ROD (LBR). For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- LBR - No Bottom Strike. Free access for wheel chairs, stretcher and carts, therefore, eliminates tripping potential and disfiguration of floors due to dragging of bottom bolts
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Von Duprin 99 & 98 Series using 7700 Escutcheon trim
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA) Compliant, 5 lbs. opening force.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and cover 161 cut out.
- For Doors - 1 ¾” thick standard optional 2 ¼” thick. 3 ¾” minimum stile width required for single door application. 3 ½” minimum stile width required for double door application. Lever, thumb piece and escutcheon trims available. 2 ¾” backset
- Top Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade), Steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-Ferrous plated material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Thru-bolts are included and standard packaging on fire rated devices
- End Cap - Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction
- Hand - Easily field reversible.
- Latch Bolt & Spring - Stainless steel
- Spring - Stainless steel throughout
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1
- Auxiliary Spring Latch - Auxiliary spring loaded latchbolt is installed in the lower edge of the door, when exposed to fire latchbolt releases keeping the door closed and regulated
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge extruded aluminum body with Stainless Steel push pad
- Strike - See strike page
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices
- UL and ULC Listed - A7760V Series for panic. AF7760V Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 8’ double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- LBR FIRE-RATED DEVICES PACKAGING (10 pcs) Thru-Bolts for Fire-Rated Devices only. Packed with Auxiliary Fire Pin Latch to be installed 6” from the floor in the lower part of the door.
- ALBR7760V3684 36" x 84" door
- ALBR7790V3696 36" x 96" door
- ALBR7750V36120 36" x 120" door
- ALBR7780V4896 48" x 96" door
- ALBR7740V48120 48" x 120" door
- ALBRF7760V3684 36" x 84" door
- ALBRF7790V3696 36" x 96" door
- ALBRF7780V4896 48" x 96" door
- 32D - Brushed Stainless Steel (26D with 32D push pad)
- US3 - Bright Brass
- 10B - Oil Rubbed Bronze