Cal-Royal Alarm Kit for Cal-Royal 7700 Series Exit Devices. KIT only. Multiple keyways to choose from. The alarm kits are offered for various types of devices including rim and surface vertical rod devices. Multiple finishes to choose from. Different lengths are available including 36" and 48".
- 1, 3, 5-minute and continuous alarm type settings available
- ON and OFF power switch
- Alarm sound frequency is 120 db
- Alarm unit has internal horn. When the push rail is depressed, the horn sounds to provide an audible means of signaling that the door has been opened and breached.
- The key switch to turn alarm off is a standard 1 ¼” cylinder.
- The alarm operates on one standard 9-volt transistor battery. When battery is weak the horn will emit an intermittent signal.
- Alarmed units are supplied with a micro switch, which monitors the push rail and the latch bolt for foolproof security on rim devices.
- Alarm unit has a signal OC output that can be linked to external alarm control systems.
- Unit includes “EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY ALARM WILL SOUND” decal for application on door or unit.
- Schlage Classic C - Standard
- IC - SFIC Small format interchangeable core less core (Best, Arrow)
- ICSC - Schlage FULL SIZE interchangeable core less core
- N36ALRM77 - 36"
- N48ALRM77 - 48"
- 32D - Brushed Stainless Steel (26D with 32D push pad)
- US3 - Bright Brass
- 10B - Oil Rubbed Bronze