Cal-Royal 9800 Series Rim Mounted Mechanical Exit Device UL Fire Rated and Non-Rated Grade 1 Push Bar Style
- Trims sold separately
- 9800 & F9800
- Meets The Buy America Act
ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device rim designs.
Rail assemblies and end caps are brass, bronze or stainless steel and rail travels in direction of the door swing.
Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
(A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim devices are nonhanded and easily reversible.
- For Doors – 1-3/4″ thick standard optional 2-1/4″ thick. 4-1/2″ minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece and escutcheon trims. 2-3/4″ backset.
- Chassis – Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover – Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Mounting – Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap – Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction.
- Hand – Non-handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt – Stainless Steel 3/4″ throw.
- Spring – Stainless Steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard – A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly – Heavy gauge Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
- Strike – 239 packed standard (See strike page).
- Dogging Feature – Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available.
- UL and ULC Listed – 9800 Series for panic. F9800 Series for fire exit hardware for all types or 4′ x 8′ single doors and 8′ x 8′ double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- 48" device can be cut down to 36"
- 36" device can be cut down to 30"
- 632 - US3 - Bright Brass Plated
- 633 - US4 - Dull Brass Plated
- 639 - US10 - Dull Bronze Plated
- 640 - US10B - Oil Rubbed Bronze Plated
- 630 - US32D - Dull Stainless 304 Stainless
- 629 - US32 - Bright Stainless 304 Stainless