Cal-Royal 6600 Series Rim Mounted Mechanical Exit Device UL Fire Rated and Non-Rated Grade 1 Push Bar Style. Cal-Royal 6600 series exit devices are for use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement. Available in multiple finishes. 3' and 4' options available. Fire rated and non rated solutions.
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard. Optional 2 ¼” thick. 4 ½" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 938 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece, and escutcheon trim.
- Chassis - Steel material for Panic and Fire Grade
- Cover - Zinc or Stainless Steel material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available thru-bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire-rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel or Stainless Steel construction
- End Bracket - Steel material
- Hand - Non-handed
- Latch Bolt - Stainless Steel ¾" throw with an anti-pick feature
- Spring - Stainless Steel material
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge extruded steel body with steel or stainless steel push pad
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices
- Mullion - Available
- UL and ULC Listed - 6600 Series for Panic. F6600 Series for Fire Exit Hardware for all types of 4' x 8' single doors and 8' x 8' double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Strike - 938 packed standard. (See strike page)
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded steel or stainless steel body with steel or stainless steel push pad and end caps.
- Trims are thru-bolted for additional security.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- 6600EO36 - 36" Door
- 6620EO48 - 48" Door
- F6600EO36 - 36" Door
- F6620EO48 - 48" Door
- 32D - Brushed Stainless Steel
- ALUM - Painted Aluminum
- DURO - Painted Dark Bronze