Cal-Royal 4400 series rim mounted mechanical exit device. Grade 2. Meets the Buy American Act. Available in 36" and 48" sizes. Various finishes to choose from. The Cal-Royal 4400 series is not handed.
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 2 Standard Duty Rim Type Exit Device
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed for Panic (UL 305)
- 4 ½” minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 440 strike
- Various trims available
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard. 4 ½" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 440 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece, and escutcheon trim.
- Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade)
- Cover - Non-Ferrous Alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- Non-Handed - Reversible.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless Steel ¾" throw
- Spring - Stainless Steel throughout
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 2.
- Cross Bar - 1" diameter Steel, 0.058" thick for 36" or 48" wide doors
- Strike - Roller Type
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard
- Mullion - Available
- UL and ULC Listed - 4400 Series for Panic.
- Finish - US26D Satin Chrome, Dark Bronze Duranodic (DURO).
- Door Size - 4400EO36 for 36" doors, 4420EO48 for 48" doors
- 4400EO36 - 36"
- 4420EO48 - 48"
- 26D - Brush Chrome
- DURO - Dark Bronze